Capital Source for Multi-
Family Housing and Healthcare Properties
Specialty Capital Group utilizes a financial services and trading company to obtain debt, capital and equity for multi-
The following is a description of the company and its qualifications. Their primary focus is financing and development of multi-
- An investment banking company that specializes in conventional and government-
assisted multi- family housing and healthcare properties. Maintains extensive expertise in government- assisted, insured and guaranteed mortgages and are experts in tax- exempt bond financing.
- A mortgage origination company with the ability to originate multi-
family and healthcare loans of all sizes. A nationwide Fannie Mae Delegated Underwriting and Servicing (DUS) lender. Also is a fully approved mortgagee and servicer of FHA insured loans and an approved issuer and servicer of GNMA guaranteed pass- through securities. Offers bridge, mezzanine and participating loans.
- A mortgage trading company carrying up to $1 billion of mortgage assets.
- A mortgage servicing company with a mortgage portfolio of approximately $7 billion.
- Real estate owners and nursing home operators with equity interests in over 7,500 multifamily units. 3,200 nursing home beds. 1,000 assisted living units nationwide.
- Our workout specialists having managed debt and equity restructuring transactions for hundreds of troubled or distressed properties, representing billions in loan workouts.
For further information contact Charlie Haboush at 317-